Friday, January 6, 2012

Eager to get crackin'

Holy cow!  Is it me or did this first week in January (which isn't technically over yet) feel like it lasted two weeks?  I have felt like that movie scene where the guy starts running down the hall and then it lengthens and it looks like he'll never get to the end...you know what I mean?  I'm hoping that it'll do that shortening up thing and I will be in sync. sigh


Anyway, how are you all my creative friends? I hope the New Year is treating you well so far.  I have so much to do but my windows of time to get it all done are small.  I'm sure you can relate.


My studio is whispering to me to get my butt back in there and WORK WORK WORK!  I'm ready but with all this other stuff to get done I feel guilty if I do.  


I've had an inquiry regarding the possible purchase of one of my paintings so wish me luck. I haven't heard back but either way it's okay. :)


So what are you working on? Art Journaling, painting, encaustic (which I still want to learn how to do), etc...


Well...hope we all get time to get our creative crazy on.


More soon...


~Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment