Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day

Yes, what is that I'm hearing in the background? Cheers of parents everywhere (here at least) with the returning of children to school. Now I'm not saying I don't enjoy having the kids at home and having some quality time with them, but it is nice to be able to go grocery shopping without 2 food critics who think we REALLY need those M&M's and Chips. It will take some adjustment on both parts.

Went to a very cool new art store. Not exactly new, but new to me. It was in an olc house in the downtown and found some great supplies at good prices. I will definitely be back. Makes me feel all inspired.

I still have a dead computer. I am really hoping that I get it fixed soon. This mooching of time on my husbands laptop is getting to me.

I trust everyone is doing great. I'm getting more back to normal.

Wishing everyone a great day!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment