We have 2 new members in our family as of yesterday. Two little kittens - one boy and one girl. She is a Balinese Tortie and he is a grey Tabby. My husband named her Gypsy which is so appropriate for her. She's feisty and fearless and is patchwork in color. He's playful but such a cuddly little boy so we're having a harder time with his name. We hope to have one picked out today. The dog is a bit jealous but he's more curious about getting them to play than being mad.
It's really wild to see their colors and how very different they are. This is my first time having kittens in my home. Years ago, we had an adult cat and she was a rescue kitty as well. Unfortunately not only was she a very spooky cat that spent most of her time under the sofa but we thought that our son was allergic to her. We eventually returned her sadly to the adoption folks. Years later we found out that he wasn't allergic to cats at all, it was milk the whole time.
I've always had dogs. So I'm learning just how very different cats can be. :)
I am enjoying their fearlessness and their spontaneity. I'm hoping that helps me in the studio. I am heading there in just a bit to work. I'm pretty excited. I'm going to keep their spontaneity in mind when I'm in there and just create without worrying where it's taking me.
Anyway...Have a wonderfully fearless day!
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment