Another rainy day. I'm very glad though since it means I don't have to water my garden by hand.
We have been contemplating adding another member to our family - a 4 legged member that is. Off we went to an adoption event near our home. Not only did we find 1 new family member, we found a 2nd as well. We've put in our application for two adorable kittens; a boy and a girl. Their 'temporary' names are Spacey and Pixie. We fell in love with them. Now we're just waiting to see if we're approved.
It's very cool adding another pet to our home. I've always loved animals and while they're messy and time consuming, they give so much in return. They're just like people in that respect - not always easy, sometimes high maintenance yet you love them anyway and they bring much to your life.
I look forward to the dog and cats roaming the house (and my studio) giving me their own critique of my work (probably the cats more than the dog). I think more inspiration is coming my way.
Wish us luck!
Have a lovely day.
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment