Is it me or is life speeding up? Perhaps because I'm busy time seems to slip by so quickly. Perhaps if I were more mindful of what I'm doing it wouldn't. I think about when I'm working in the studio and I'm really into a piece that I'm working on. Time flies by. I think, OH, I'll just do this last bit and the next thing I know it's LATE. Talking about art, a dear friend from my meditation group (fellow art enthusiast) and I are going to grab some dinner and talk art shop next Monday before our meditation. It'll be nice to talk about painting with her. Eventually she and I are going to try and paint together. She does oils and of course I'm into acrylics. (okay, so oils have secretly scared me - but I'm willing to give it a go) ;)
There is a bright side to all the chaos lately. It appears that I may be getting my own laptop (insert much joy). It'll be great to be able to work on things and not be tied to the counter of my kitchen. I can take it with me. I'll feel so very spoiled. I'm not sure when that will happen but when it does I can begin posting my art back on the blog page.
I'm again just rambling. Thankful that my son is doing better health-wise, that my youngest son appears to be doing well in school. That our oldest son is also doing well. I'm thankful too that my husband's thumb wasn't broken. I'm also thankful that I'm here working on art, life and myself.
Now if I can just keep the kitties away from one another before I have a houseful of cats, I'll be doing good. (Egon - a snip-snip is in your near future dear!) :D
(Lifting a virtual toast to you all) Smile at a stranger, hold a door open for someone and for god-sake, get yourself a margarita!
~Peace
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment