It's a lovely day again. I'm not sure how we got so lucky but we'll take it.
I did my 'yard art' yesterday and it looks great. There is so much more to do but there is progress. I've made a small area to sit and relax under some of our trees, put a plant in a buddha in the garden, chimes, ferns, etc...I think it's looking good.
No painting other than some spray painting I did for some lawn ornaments. I love it. Found a planter for 2 dollars that is great and can't wait to find a plant to put in it. I think I'll put a Mum in it.
Well it's a holiday weekend. I'm sure that most people have plans. We don't (as usual). That isn't always bad though.
Hopefully everyone who actually reads this will have a super day and weekend.
Do something fun.
Peace
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment