Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weird week

It's always strange when there is a teacher workday on Monday. Then when Tuesday rolls up it totally feels like Monday and then the week feels longer for some reason. I wonder why?

Anyway...

I have been having some great ideas ironically for my fiber arts and not my paintings. I had a couple of painting ideas, but for some reason the fiber arts keep popping back into my head. I guess I need to bring out the sewing machine and get started with some things rolling around in my noggin. I did have dinner with my friend who is also a painter and it looks like she and I will try to have some painting times at either one of our homes soon. That is great - I'll have a little push.

The air is a little crisp today. It is beautiful and sunny with a nice breeze. I will be hitting the yard work when I'm off the blog page. A day like today makes it hard to be down in the dumps but sometimes that happens despite our best intentions. Someone I love is having one of those days today. I hope that it improves for them.

Today is just a meandering of thoughts - no clear direction just splashes of thoughts on the page. I hope that everyone is having a pleasant day.

~Peace
Michelle

Hoping to have that new computer soon ( I know, I keep saying that lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment