Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stormy weather

I know, it's been a while. I haven't forgotten about the blog but life stepped in the way as it is want to do at times.

We're having some rainy, windy and cold weather. I love it. Makes me want to snuggle under a blanket in a quiet house with a book and a cup of hot chocolate.

On to art....

This weekend is a big art event (of sorts) here. It is the Art of the Carolinas. Artists come from all over the US and offer workshops and demos and there is a huge sale of art supplies. My best friend and I go every year. I think we'll head there on Sunday. It actually starts today with the workshops. They can tend to be expensive, but hey, some of these folks come from far off so I can understand wanting to be compensated well.

I did finish another painting recently. My husband says it is his favorite so far. I think I really like it too.

Well, my husband's laptop battery is letting me know it needs to recharge. I'll close for now.

Enjoy this fine Fall day wherever you are.

~Peace
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment