My studio was a mess!
There were things crammed here and there and I barely had room to turn around. I decided to stop and clean it out. It looks SO much better now. I knew I couldn't start my really big painting until I had better studio 'mojo' happening. She's happy now, my studio. :)
I redid the layout of the Blog. Hope it's more visually appealing. I like it.
Recently I finished my biggest piece to date. I experimented with some Liquitex Acrylic Inks...OMG, they are my new love! I had so much fun and when I was done, there were paint splatters EVERYWHERE. My husband says it's my best work yet. I think I have to agree with him. There is so much of me in there dancing between the layers of colors and drips and splashes. I feel good when I see it.
Anyway I hope that you have an opportunity to throw yourself into something you want to do and have TONS of fun in the process!
Until later...
~Peace
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment