Okay, okay...I get the cosmic message..."Get to work painting already!!!".
I've been dreaming of painting for the last week - I mean intense dreams of painting. I do it so much it exhausts me in my sleep. I guess that is the cosmic 2x4 that I needed to get my butt in gear and get back into the studio. :)
I've had a lot going on - kids getting out of school, establishing garden, seeing a child off on a trip....now there are no excuses. I'm not even sure why my brain would need to find one. I love to paint. Perhaps I'm afraid that I won't have anything left to paint or that it will be crap. Maybe (okay, not so maybe) I feel guilty spending time in the studio when there is so much to be done around the house. I've got some hurdles to go over but there is no denying that the Muse is calling and she's getting a bit pissed off! LOL
Well, have to run and do some things around here. Wishing everyone a colorful weekend...
~Peace
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment