Thursday, June 17, 2010

...is this thing on?

I know, I know...no entries in a while.  On top of that, no painting in at least a month.  That's just wrong.  I've been so busy getting my sons finished up with school and my middle son ready for his trip to Europe that I've had ZERO time to myself.  


Now that the dust is settling, I really want to get started painting this week.  I may not get to do that though...I pulled muscles in my neck and it's hard to move or lift things.  Speaking of that, I must find the other bottle of Advil.


Anyway, I've been really slack.  I've not meditated as I normally do or painted for that matter. Just trying to settle into a 'summer' routine now that the kids are done with school.  Still working out the kinks.  


(More pictures of my work to be posted soon!)


May you all have a lovely day...


~Peace
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment