I'm curious about something...
If folks like myself LOVE to create art so much, why do some of us procrastinate or avoid creating when deep down we really want to?
I am very curious about it because thats what I'm experiencing myself right now. How come I wonder? What trick of the mind gives me the desire to paint yet the avoidance of doing the thing I love?
Perhaps it is some fear that I don't fully understand...I just don't know. Perhaps its life circumstances pushing things back further and further. Who knows?
I would be curious to hear about other folks experiences with this sort of thing.
Anyway...
Hopefully none of you are experiencing the same thing. :)
I know we all go through times where the ideas outweigh either the time to do it or the energy. I'm somewhere in that mix now.
Let's all go and do something creative today. Even if it's small...it's creating!
~Peace
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment