Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Whirlwind

Well I hope Santa was good to each and every one of you.  I would say he was good to me.  I got a couple of really cool art books that I can't wait to dive into.


As with most holidays there are always a few 'glitches'.  Ours occurred after Christmas and the snow.


1.  Our dog tumbled down our staircase like a cartoon character and had to be taken to the Vet Hospital, thankfully he was fine


2.  One of my run-flat tires went flat after taking the dog to the Vet Hospital - so it's off to the dealership soon to buy a new one (joy of joys)


3.  Before the dog took his epic tumble, I went to buy cat food and pulled my back out


4.  Our banisters that are on our front steps just fell apart with the snow - very weird


So when I thought about all of this I just started laughing uncontrollably.  My step son thought it was funny too and my husband, well, I don't think he was as amused.  I just had to laugh because to complain doesn't fix anything.  Like my inability to get into the studio to paint these days.  It's not going to do me any good to complain, I just have to get it together and eventually get my butt painting again.  (I mean me painting, not my actual butt doing the painting...lol)


Have a wonderfully creative day!  I hope you laugh but not for the same reasons I've just talked about. :)


~Peace
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment