Oops, too late!
Buddhism teaches to be in the present moment and not to be scattered in our thoughts and energies. I received this lesson right on the noggin last night.
With all the insanity of getting ready for the holidays I had the 'bright' idea to color my hair at home. My hair is normally a medium blonde but had been another color lately. I thought that I would get a really light blonde to bring up the color to a more natural look.
Wrong
You would think an artist would have thought this through a bit more,ah but by not being in that 'present moment' I totally screwed the pooch on this. My hair is ORANGE. Yes, you read that right, orange. (sigh)
So the score is: Cosmos - 1, Scatterbrain - 0
Ironically going around like my hair was on fire has literally left me with hair that LOOKS on fire. LOL I have definitely learned a valuable (and probably expensive) lesson. I go this afternoon to see what the professionals can do with my Crayola colored hair.
Dear reader, if you find that you too are running around with your hair on fire just stop and breathe. Take a moment to relax and take inventory. Are you in danger of a Crayola moment as well?
In any case, I have a funny story to share. It's the one about the woman with the orange, orange hair.
Much laughter to you today!
~Peace
Michelle
Michelle:
ReplyDeleteYou should call my friend Layton. Best hair stylist (and colorist) around. Really! 910-625-6651. His salon is in Cary on Walnut Street. Good luck!
Thanks so much Sharon! I'll definitely keep that in mind for next time. I panicked and went to Haircolorxperts. They fixed it but it was a very expensive fix. I've been needing a new stylist so I might check him out. Thanks for the information!
ReplyDelete