So I am making progress in the artistic department. I now have my own website (insert applause) LOL. If you're interested, it's www.michellealexanderstudio.com. It basically has the same things for the most part that Blue Canvas has except it's my own domain. Blue Canvas allows me to interact with peers and I can't do that as readily on my own website.
It's exciting to be moving forward. I've been contacted for a possible exhibition in September in Wake County. I've got to contact her back - it's through the Arts Council. Very exciting and scary at the same time. :)
Ironically the folks who have looked at the new site have been interested in purchasing paintings. Unfortunately the paintings that they want to purchase are already in private collections. Guess that is a good problem to have.
The studio is ready and I've been prepping some canvas. I hope to dive in this weekend and begin. I have some new techniques I want to try that may take my work in a different direction. We'll see. I never know until I start where things will take me. Thats the fun part.
Well, here is hoping that you have a lovely weekend.
~Peace
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment