I've been having some technical difficulties and I'm borrowing my husband's laptop to create a page today.
There isn't much to tell but the kittens are doing great and the dog is adjusting. No end to the laundry and unfortunately no time for the studio. However, I did pick up a really COOL new art book called ART revolution: Alternative Approaches for Fine Artists and Illustrators by Lisa L. Cyr. It has some great ideas in it as well as some new techniques that I can't wait to try. There is always something else I need to do that keeps me out of the studio (some of which is self-generated). This is my life. Did I happen to mention that laundry is one of my least favorite things. lol
So - I'll keep this one brief today.
This is hoping that everyone is having a great Sunday!
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment