It is going to be a scorcher today. It's supposed to hit 101. Ouch! It's funny, the older that I get the more I hate the humid heat. I remember it being miserable as a child in South Carolina in the summer, but it feels worse now. Perhaps I'm just not used to being out in it or perhaps due to Global Warming, it really is hotter. Who knows.
My husband and I started watching Pi last night. What a mind trip. We had to pause it to watch the rest later but wow, it's really interesting. Feels like something that I've thought about many times before. Like an answer to a question that you know is on the tip of your tongue but you can't quite reach it. So far, good fodder for conversation if nothing else. For those not familiar with the movie, it is about Pi being found throughout nature (patterns such as the nautilus, spirals, etc) and being a key of some kind (perhaps - haven't finished the movie yet). :) I have always loved the spiral shape - hey, maybe there is something to this. lol
Well, once I'm back on my computer again I will update with more pictures and so forth. Until then I hope you all have a juicy day!
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment