Our house is in disarray while we have some painters and repair people fixing our house. It's really cool to see the changes. All the walls and ceilings have been painted and the trim has been done. It is gorgeous. Our new foyer and front porch light have been installed and they are just so cool. I'll take pictures soon and post. There is a sense of really pulling things together that I love.
Meanwhile, our youngest son Connor will be 7 on Sunday. That is hard to believe. Of course school starts on Tuesday for both of our kids. I'm excited for them both. I am really hoping that this will be a great school year for them.
On an art front, I've not been painting for a few reasons but I do have a lot of ideas. Once all the work around the house is completed I can clear out the stuff we've stashed in my studio and get back to work. With the kids in school I'll have no excuses not to create, create, create! :)
Glad to be back online.
Have a lovely Friday!
~Michelle
PS. My computer is still down. Pictures will be forthcoming. Promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment