It's been a while since I've posted anything. Since I've been stuck in the same place with regard to time for art and computer usage, I've not had much to report.
I have to say that I so totally admire those artists who work from home. I find it terribly difficult to extricate myself from the overwhelming things to do around the house so that I don't feel guilty about shutting myself away in the studio to work. I will have to work on that.
Personally it's been a difficult couple of weeks. Family health issues and just general children mayhem taking the front seat. I'm really struggling to find solid ground right now. I'm hopeful though that I can - I'm just extremely tired both mentally and physically. I'm sure many of you are too.
On that note (before I bore you any further) I'll exit stage left. I am still without a new computer so there is no telling when I'll be uploading my work again. I apologize for the same old painting on the page. Bear with me. I hope that it will work itself out soon. I'm still having to borrow time on my husbands laptop. Thankfully I have a means to the internet still.
Anyway...enjoy this Fall day.
~Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment