Thursday, July 29, 2010

Too damn hot!

Greetings...


I worked in the yard today after getting a snooty-gram from our Home Owners Assoc. about taking care of some weeds.  Unfortunately with the extreme heat and lack of rain the weeds have overtaken what was once lovely grass.  They've given us 2 weeks to rectify this.  I just have to laugh.  They're just going to have to deal with some weeds around the dead grass until this ungodly heat abates.  Honestly! I understand maintaining property values but this is ridiculous.


Whew!  I'll drop that topic since it just irritates me.


Painted more last night.  My youngest son was set up in the studio with me and he painted a few paintings himself.  He's discovering little tricks and techniques and is having a great time with it.


This painting that I'm working on now is going to take some time to complete.  I didn't realize how much I wanted to add to it and how intensive it was going to be when I started.  That's okay...I'm having fun.


Well, this entry will be short and sweet.  I got overheated working in the yard today and now I have a screaming headache.


More soon guys...


~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment